Adventures 2013

This year has a European flavour with a stay in a Villa in Portugal, driving tour of Brittany, home exchange in a farmhouse in Gascony and of course a return to the farmhouse in Derbyshire.

Let the adventures begin and may they be full of life experiences!

Note scroll down for blog archive


About Me

Now we are retired we spend three months each year travelling. This blog records some of our adventures! · 2012 Hong Kong, Jordan, France, Cuba and England. · 2011: Copenhagen, Derbyshire and Bavaria ...wonderful! · 2010: New Zealand, South America, Denmark, UK and Africa! · 2009 Dubai, Italy, Portugal, England and of and of course a year in Gunnison, Colorado.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Whoa can I really be 59!

Can't believe I didn't upload this- especially as I had such a fab birthday! 2 birthday celebrations actually. I was invited by the Gunni gals to go on a walk up to Judd falls...........fantastic day, beautiful weather, great company and amazing scenery. We headed back down to Crested Butte for lunch. What a suprise when everyone suddenly pulled out birthday cards. Oh my goodness I thought, I wonder whose birthday it is and felt really embarassed that I hadn't got a card.

Suddenly I realised the cards were for me and also a fantastic gift......octopus legs for my camera. Came in really handy when I went on holiday with mum as I could take photos of us together.

Even more embarassing was the fact that I couldn't remember how old I was!

My second birthday celebration was in Custer National Park where I got a lovely hummingbird necklace and brilliant card and cd from Caleb. I'm just so lucky.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: